Bahariya Oasis Overnight tour
Bahariya Oasis and the Wonders of the Desert day trip
Tourists who visit Egypt should never miss the chance to explore the wonders of the Egyptian Western Desert. Are you having a wonderful classical tour of Egypt? Having fun in the Egyptian capital? Why not maximize the fun and have a great time exploring the secrets of the Western Desert of Egypt in a perfectly organized overnight trip?! This is the idea behind this tour.
Situated around 350 kilometers to the South West of Cairo, Al Bahariya Oasis is one of the most exciting oases of Egypt. It is also the nearest oasis to Cairo. Al Bahariya and the areas around it host a number of quite impressive highlights.
The most impressive sites of Al Bahariya include the White Desert, the Black Desert, the Crystal Mountain, the Valley of the Golden Mummies, and much much more. Guests would also have a marvelous chance to spend a night in the desert in a modern camp to enjoy the magical ambiance of such a memorable experience.
This tour is one of the best overnight trips we offer to our valuable clients in Egypt who wish to taste the wonders of the Western Desert in Egypt in a tour organized to fulfill all the needs and the requirements of our clients.
Visits included Bahariya Oasis Overnight tour
- The Black Desert
- Valley of Al Haiz
- The Crystal Mountain
- The White Desert
- The English House
- The Salt Lake
Itinerary of the Bahariya Oasis and the Wonders of the Desert Tour
- Cairo travel representative and tour guide would be welcoming our guests at their hotels or preferred location around Cairo or Giza
- We would be meeting early in the morning in order to enjoy a superb day exploring the wonders of the Egyptian deserts
- We would be riding in our comfortable air-conditioned vehicle for around 4 hours to reach Al Bahariya Oasis, situated around 350 kilometers away from the center of Cairo, the Egyptian capital
- After arriving at the Bahariya, we would be having our lunch at one of the recommended local restaurants in the oasis.
- Our first visit of the day would be to the Black Desert, famous for its black basalt rocks and dark colored powders representing one of the most awesome wonders of the Western Desert of Egypt.
- We continue our journey by visiting the Valley of Al-Haiz, one of the most popular areas located around the Bahariya Oasis, famous for the production of wine and contains several ruins dating to the Roman period.
- Our next visit during the day would be to the Crystal Mountain, with hundreds of quartz stones shinning all over a huge arch. This is one of the most magnificent places to explore in the Western Desert of Egypt.
- The main highlight of our day would be to explore the White Desert; the white colored rocks all over the place formed due to the presence of an ancient sea in the area and the impact of the wind with their bizarre looks and large number are truly breathtaking.
- At the end of the day, we go to our camp to have a magnificent night watching the stars and having a great time while having dinner
- We would be having our delicious breakfast at the camp before we continue our overnight camp in the Bahariya Oasis and the desert of Egypt.
- Our first visit of the day would be to the historical Tomb of Bannantiu. This is one of the most beautifully decorated ancient tombs in Egypt. Dating back to the reign of the 26th dynasty, the tomb is featured by many marvelous drawings and wall paintings.
- Our next visit of the day would be to the English House, a military monitoring point for the British troops during World War II and now one of the historical sites in the area.
- We would be exploring the sand dunes of the Western Desert of Egypt before we move on to our last visit to the Salt Lake, one of the wonderful natural highlights of the Western Desert.
- We enjoy our lunch in one of the best local tours in Al Bahariya Oasis.
- After having a superb time, we drive back to Cairo with wonderful memories about Al Bahariya Oasis and the Egyptian Desert.
The prices include –
- Pick up from hotel & back to the hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to the historical sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Transfer by a private 4 X 4 vehicle to the white and Black Deserts
- Accommodation 1 night in the camp in the desert
- 1 Breakfast meal, 2 Lunch and 1 Dinner meals
- Bottled water during your trip
- Guides during the trip
- All taxes & service charge
The prices do not include –
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Personal items’ expenses.