Egyptian Museum layover Tour – Cairo layover tour
Your tour begins with pick-up from Cairo international airport by your Cairo travel guide who will be holding signboard your name in it and follow a short transfer to start your Cairo layover tour to Egyptian Museum;
The Egyptian museum first opened its doors at 1902 the first building in the world designed as a museum include over one hundred display from Different eras in its 2 floors for example .
Narmer palette – Support the idea that at some point in the ancient time the southern kingdom ruled by king Narmer defeated the northern kingdom and thus became one united kingdom.
The statuette of Khufu the owner of the great pyramid , Head of Queen Hatshepsut and the sphinx statuette which belong to her and the famous collection of the young king Tutankhamun and its shrine and many more great kings. Afterwards, relax on your way back to the airport to Catch up your flight.
Cairo transit tour included :
- Airport transportations ( Pick up and Drop off ).
- Entry Tickets for the mentioned attractions.
- Private English speaking Egyptologist.
- Relaxing time on your felucca ride at the Nile.
- Tasty lunch at local restaurant.
- Snacks bag to keep you refresh during the tour.
- Wi –Fi in your private vehicle.
- Taxes and service charge.
Cairo layover trip excludes :
- Any Extra not mentioned.
- Tip ( Recommended ).
- Personal expenses costs.
Prices quoted in USD
|Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
Also you can see extra Egypt layover tours :
- Giza Pyramids layover tour
- Giza pyramids and Egyptian Museum Layover tour
- Pyramids, Memphis and Sakkara layover tour
- Sakkara , Memphis and Dahshur layover trip
- Salah el din citadel and old Cairo layover tour