The Photographers’ Tour of Cairo
Cairo is one of the most remarkable and unique cities tourists would experience. It is considered a paradise for photographers! Numerous magnificent monuments sites starting from the ancient Pyramids of Giza, historical churches, mosques, and much much more!
Cairo travel has all what it takes to offer photographers in Egypt the opportunity to enrich their talents and have some splendid pictures of the land of the Nile.
Our tour usually consist of visiting the Pyramids of Giza, the most remarkable historical mosques of Cairo, ancient churches, Khan El Khalili and some medieval houses in Islamic Cairo. We include some of these monuments and interesting places according to the requests of our valuable guests.
Among the most marvelous factors of this photography tour of Egypt is that it can be completely tailored according to each guest’s needs and requirements. Some tourists who visit Egypt are fond of Islamic monuments for example. We take them to the best picturesque mosques of Cairo. Others love Pharaonic monuments; their photography tour in Cairo would include the Pyramids of Giza, Saqqara, Memphis, and sometimes the Pyramids of Dahshur.
The tour, typically takes from 3 to 5 hours. However, this period of time would be expanded or decreased according to the requirements of our guests.
Visits included in Cairo Photo Tour:
- The Pyramids of Giza.
- The Sphinx.
- Historical Mosques of Egypt.
- Historical Churches.
- Khan El Khalili.
Itinerary of the Photographers’ Tour of Cairo
- The most experienced multi-lingual tour guide would be welcoming our guests at their hotel or any location they prefer around Cairo.
- We ride in our modern air-conditioned vehicle for the most wonderful photography tour of Cairo.
- We begin our tour at the Pyramids of Giza, the most popular historical site in the world. Serving as the royal tombs of the kings of Egypt more than 4000 years ago, these huge structures are breathtaking with their size and accurate measurement. We go to certain locations where our guests would capture the best pictures of the pyramids.
- We move on to Islamic Cairo, where we would be taking some marvelous photos of the finest historical mosques and other various other Islamic establishments
- Our last stop would be a grand tour of Khan El Khalili, one of the largest and most impressive touristic markets in the region, and the area around it featured with many diverse historical houses, mosques, and much more.
- At the end of the Photographers’ Tour to Cairo, we would be transferring our guests back to the location they prefer around Cairo.
Please note that this itinerary could be completely altered and changed according to the requests of our guests
Cairo Photo tour include –
- Transpiration in private cars.
- Tour guides.
- Water and some simple snacks.
- All taxes.
The prices do not include: –
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Personal items’ expenses.