Cairo Shopping Tour
Egypt is a country where shopping fans should never worry about carrying out their most beloved hobby. Egypt offers a large variety of items to buy and places to shop at which makes it the dream destination for many shopping fans from all over the world.
Every touristic city like Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Sharm El Sheikh, and Hurghada host some wonderful shopping areas and bazars that would be the most perfect choice for an afternoon.
The Best Shopping in Cairo Trip
This tour provides you with the chance to explore the most wonderful traditional Egyptian shopping spots in Cairo. The tour include a visit to Al Ghuriya, Al Musky, and the famous Khan El Khalili touristic market. However, the tour would be modified and tailored according to the wishes of the guests if they wish to shop in a certain market or some specific shops.
We have the expertise and the knowledge to guide our guests towards the best shops in Cairo offering the highest standards of quality products with the best prices in the market.
Itinerary of Cairo Shopping Tour
- We begin our tour in the morning when Cairo travel tour leader would be welcoming our guests at their hotel or any other preferred location around Cairo or Giza.
- We ride in our comfortable air-conditioned vehicle to begin the best shopping tour in Cairo.
- Our first stop would be the papyrus school Papyrus is made from papyrus plant which grows well in the Nile’s fresh water The ancient Egyptians started using this plant over than 5000 years Contributed significantly to Egyptian exports at the ancient times and also at the Egyptian daily life it was considered as a gift from the Nile they used it to make many thing to use in their daily life like papers . paintings, mats, rope, blankets medicine, perfume and much more.
- Then Move to Al Ghuriya, named after the famous Mamluk ruler, Al Sultan Al Ghoury, this area has been famous for selling many wonderful items including cotton products, cloth, and gifts. Located in Fatimid Cairo, the guests would be viewing some of the most impressive Islamic monuments in Egypt.
- After that stop to refresh and have some fresh sugarcane juice or hibiscus or any other juice you choose then move to your next stop to the Perfume shop The ancient Egyptians were famous for their exotic and luxury perfumes in the ancient world, even having cities that specialized in perfume production in the Ptolemaic Period.
- We move on with our shopping tour in Cairo to explore Al Muski, famous for selling all sorts of products with the least retail prices. This is one of the popular markets for Egyptians.
- We end our tour by exploring Khan El Khalili, one of the largest and most impressive touristic markets in the region. Established in the 14th century, the markets sell all sorts of gifts and souvenirs that a traveler who visit Egypt might dream of.
- At the end of our wonderful tour, we would be transferring our guests back to the location they prefer around Cairo or Giza.
Shopping tour in Cairo include –
- Transportation in private cars
- English Tour leaders / guide
- All taxes
- Snacks bag to keep you refresh during the tour
- Wi –Fi in your private vehicle
The prices do not include: –
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Personal items’ expenses.
Find More unusual tours in Cairo :
Prices per person in USD:
|Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|60$||40 $||30 $||25$|