Cairo Walking tour
Al Mui’z Street & Azhar Park Half-Day Tour
The Al Mui’z Street & Azhar Park Half-Day Tour is one of the most wonderful and highly recommended tours in Cairo. This is because it gives tourists who visit Egypt the chance to explore some of the most remarkable Islamic monuments of the Egyptian capital.
Can you imagine that Cairo, when it was first established, more than 1000 years ago, consisted mainly of Al Mui’z Street and the areas around it?
Although located near the touristic market of Khan El Khalili, many travelers who tour Egypt usually miss visiting this magnificent street where historical mosques and various monuments are located in each and every corner.
In the second part of this amazing half-day tour in Cairo, we would be visiting the Azhar Park, one of the largest and most beautiful parks in Cairo.
Located over a high cliff, the park offers matchless views of Cairo and many remarkable monuments. Tourists enjoying their holidays in Egypt should never miss visiting Al Azhar Park as part of their tours in Egypt.
Visits included in the tour
- Al Mui’z Street
- Al Azhar Park
Itinerary of Cairo walking tour
- Cairo travel representative and tour guide would be welcoming our guests at their hotels or preferred location around Cairo or Giza
- We ride in our modern air-conditioned vehicle to reach El Mui’z Street in around 45 minutes depending on the pick-up location.
- We begin touring Al Mui’z Street exploring monuments like the Qalaun Complex, the Mosque of Al Hakim, Bab Al Fetooh, Mosque of Sultan Barquq, and many other Islamic historical establishments.
- Our next visit in this Cairo tour would be to the Azhar Park. We would be enjoying a walk around the fountains and various gardens of the park. This is in addition to the marvelous views all over Cairo.
- Guests can have a drink or a snack in one of the cafes or restaurants situated around the park.
- At the end of the Al Mui’z Street & Azhar Park Half-Day Tour, we would be transferring our guests back to the location they prefer around Cairo.
The prices include: –
- Transpiration in private cars
- Tour guides
- Water and some simple snacks
- All taxes
The prices do not include: –
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Personal items’ expenses.