Camel Market Excursion in Cairo
Camels are not present in many countries around the world. Because they have to live in certain hot weather and desert climate, many travelers who tour Egypt are keen to explore the features of this amazing element.
This marvelous tour in Cairo offers you the opportunity to explore the largest and most impressive camels market in Egypt and one of the biggest in the region.
Although the market opens every day from early morning until early afternoon, tourists should usually visit the market on Friday and Saturday where there are many several camels and deals being agreed upon.
Get the chance to view hundreds of camels that are being sold in Birqash market in an unforgettable experience travelers who tour Egypt would always memorize and cherish.
Visits included in the tour
- The Camels’ Market in Birqash.
Itinerary of the Photographers’ Tour of Cairo
- Cairo travel representative and tour guide would be awaiting for the guests in their preferred location around Cairo or Giza
- We begin our journey to the camels’ market around 7 in the morning to be there at 8 in order to enjoy all the action.
- We would be riding in our most comfortable air-conditioned vehicle in a trip that takes around an hour depending on the meeting point.
- We arrive in the Birqash camels’ market and enjoy 2 to 3 hours there exploring everything in the market.
- At the end of the Camels’ Market Tour in Egypt, we would be transferring our guests back to the location they prefer around Cairo.
The prices include :
- Transpiration in private cars
- Tour guides
- Water and some simple snacks
- All taxes
The prices do not include: –
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Personal items’ expenses.