Egyptian Museum half day tour
Your tour begins with pick-up from your hotel in Cairo by your Cairo travel guide and a short transfer to the Egyptian Museum first opened its doors at 1902 the first building in the world designed as a museum include over one hundred display from Different eras in its 2 floors for example . Narmer palette – Support the idea that at some point in the ancient time the southern kingdom ruled by king Narmer defeated the northern kingdom and thus became one united kingdom ) the statuette of Khufu the owner of the great pyramid , Head of Queen Hatshepsut and the sphinx statuette which belong to her and the famous collection of the young king Tutankhamun and its shrine and many more great kings Afterwards, relax on your way to your Cairo hotel
Cairo Museum tour included
- Hotel transportations ( Pick up and Drop off ).
- Entry Tickets for the mentioned attractions.
- Private English speaking Egyptologist.
- Relaxing time on your felucca ride at the Nile.
- Tasty lunch at local restaurant.
- Snacks bag to keep you refresh during the tour.
- Wi –Fi in your private vehicle.
- Taxes and service charge.
Egyptian Museum tour excludes
- Any Extra not mentioned.
- Tip ( Recommended ).
Prices per person in USD:
|Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|75$||45 $||40 $||35$|