Giza Pyramids half day tour
Delve into Egypt’s ancient historical heritage on a comprehensive half-day tour from Cairo, Absorb the antique charm of ancient times as you visit a major landmark like;
The Great Pyramids Of Giza at the morning greet your Cairo travel guide at your hotel lobby jump into your air conditioned Vehicle and move to the Giza plateau. The first part of the morning, with your guide, discuss and plan the route for the day your guide will provide a briefing about the area history how they build the pyramids , who built it ,how they did it , the reason of building it and Much more .
Giza plateau consist of 3 main steps first you will visit the great pyramids of King Khofo which considered to be the largest pyramid all over the world then talk a short walk to the second pyramid of Khafre which built on a higher ground It gives the impression that it is bigger but its not from this point from this point will jump back into our van and drive to the panorama zoon the best place to take pictures with the background of the 3 pyramids take photos while holding the pyramids ,jump on it after taking as much funny pictures as you want will move the great sphinx . After you half day tour comes to an end , you will be dropped back off at your hotel.
Cairo Pyramids tour included :
- Hotel transportations ( Pick up and Drop off ).
- Entry Tickets for the mentioned attractions.
- Private English speaking Egyptologist.
- Camel ride to capture amazing photos.
- Tasty lunch at local restaurant.
- Snacks bag to keep you refresh during the tour.
- Wi –Fi in your private vehicle.
- Taxes and service charge.
Giza Pyramids day trip excludes :
- Any Extra not mentioned.
- Tip ( Recommended ).
Prices per person in USD:
|Single||2-3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|65$||40 $||35 $||30$|
Find More Cairo day tours
- Egyptian Museum and Old Cairo tour
- Pyramids & Egyptian Musuem
- Giza Pyramids, Memphis and Sakkara Day Trip
- Salah el din citadel and old Cairo tour